A look at the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into force on 25th May 2018 – and how it will affect organisations that collect, store and process personal data.
Xero is a fantastic tool when used to its full potential. But are you seeing these benefits for your business? Or do you have a sneaking suspicion that you are not making the most of what Xero has to offer?
Quick Access uses machine learning to intelligently predict the files you need to work without you having to search for them.
This video explores the Office 365 updates for June of 2017, helping you get the most out of your investment in Office 365. June’s updates focus on SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote,Office 365 ProPlus and more.
Automating our business processes is generally good, right? Automation saves us time and effort, reduces costs, increases productivity, helps prevent human error and ensures consistency of output. However, there are a couple of potential automation disasters to avoid.
G Suite apps come with a variety of accessibility features. This video looks at some of the basics.
G Suite provides recommendations for browsers, screen readers, and Google Admin console settings, in order to provide the best experience possible for G Suite users with disabilities.
WordPress 4.8 “Evans” is out. The new features include link improvements, three new media widgets for images, video and audio, an updated text widget to support visual editing, and an upgraded news section in your dashboard. This news section imports nearby and upcoming WordPress events.
Most businesses, self-employed people and landlords will be required to manage their tax affairs digitally by 2020. This will involve updating HMRC at least quarterly via their digital tax account. The new measures will not apply, however, to individuals in employment or to pensioners, unless they have a secondary income of more than £10,000 per annum. But what are the timescales and when will it affect you?
April 2018 for income tax and National Insurance Contribution (NICs) if your turnover is over the VAT threshold of £85,000 pa.
The government is transforming the tax system and making it digital. The aim is to reduce burdens for taxpayers and build a transparent and accessible tax system. This new system is called Making Tax Digital.
The plan is that by 2020, businesses and individual taxpayers will be able to register, file, pay and update all their information online. They will be able to do this at any time of day or night, all year round.
So what does Making Tax Digital (MTD) mean for you?
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton