In this blog post, we look at two new G Suite updates: Google Docs Capitalization and Calendar administrator priviledges.
I could not imagine life without not Google Calendar, I rely on it for all my appointments and important schedule tasks
There could be many reasons why you would want to move your calendar to another Google account. Yuu may want to move from a free Gmail account to Google Apps account where you use your own domain or maybe you are changing from one Google Apps account to another Google Apps account.
Youl could share your old account calendar with your new account. This is fine but please be aware if you delete your old account (or calendar) it will disappear for ever so not really recommended unless yoy are sure you will never delete the old account.
Google offers many ways to get data out of their services and if you have not already you should head over to Google Takeout ow and download all your data for fun and peace of mind.
To transfer from one Google calendar:
1. Login to your old account and open your calendar
2. Click the down arrow next to the link you want to export (transfer)
3. From the settings page select the ICAL green button
4. Click the link in the box that opens (see image below)
5. This will download a file normally called basics.ics (this is your calendar in icalander format)
6. Login to your new Google Account where you want to transfer your calendar and open the calendar app
4. Click the down arrow alongside other calendars and select Import Calendar
5. Now select the basic.ics file you downloaded earlier and pick the calendar you want to add it to.
For Google Support Documents see:
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton