Quick Access uses machine learning to intelligently predict the files you need to work without you having to search for them.
G Suite apps come with a variety of accessibility features. This video looks at some of the basics.
G Suite provides recommendations for browsers, screen readers, and Google Admin console settings, in order to provide the best experience possible for G Suite users with disabilities.
Smart Reply is now on Gmail for iOS and Android users. It provides prewritten responses to emails received, and now 1 in 8 email replies uses this feature in inbox.
The average employee receives about 120 emails per day, and answering these on the go can be difficult, especially if you just need to fire off a quick response.
Hangouts Meet from Google is a new video conferencing experience, the aim of which is to make joining meetings an easy process and chat more collaborative, so that people can work from anywhere at any time.
Hangout Meets is a light and fast interface. It loads quickly and is more reliable than ever. You simply start your meeting with a shared link.
People have busy lives and it can sometimes take days to get a client’s signature on a paper document. This, coupled with the time it takes to actually organise a client’s attendance at your office to sign, can significantly hold up proceedings.
DocuSign is an electronic signature app that provides a simple way for clients to sign and return documents from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
In this blog post, we look at two new G Suite updates: Google Docs Capitalization and Calendar administrator priviledges.
“The average knowledge worker spends 20% of the workweek searching for and consolidating information” But now with Google Cloud Search, you find the information you need, when you need it.
With Google Keep you can capture your thoughts anytime, anywhere. This video runs through the new features of Google Keep, which is now even more user-friendly.
This video by Google discusses Explore in Google Sheets, which enables you to decipher your data more easily, and shows you how to turn a data dump into an easy-to-read spreadsheet.
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton