In this blog post, we look at two new G Suite updates: Google Docs Capitalization and Calendar administrator priviledges.
With Google Keep you can capture your thoughts anytime, anywhere. This video runs through the new features of Google Keep, which is now even more user-friendly.
Google has just announced that users can now edit documents on mobile devices with Android with Froyo (version 2.2) and on iOS devices (version 3.0+) including the iPad. This is great timing as we are now starting to see the release of quality tablet based Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy Tab where document editing functionality will be very useful.
Google video for editing documents on the go:
Samsung Galaxy Tab advert:
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton