This video explores the Office 365 updates for June of 2017, helping you get the most out of your investment in Office 365. June’s updates focus on SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote,Office 365 ProPlus and more.
People have busy lives and it can sometimes take days to get a client’s signature on a paper document. This, coupled with the time it takes to actually organise a client’s attendance at your office to sign, can significantly hold up proceedings.
DocuSign is an electronic signature app that provides a simple way for clients to sign and return documents from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Office 365 January 2017 updates, including QuickStarter in PowerPoint, Excel Get & Transform features, Editor in Words Online, Cloud storage for Office on Android and Office Online Server.
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton