Google Vault stores all your business data and from it you are able to search and export the data you need. As well as supporting files in Google Drive and Team Drives, Google Vault supports email messages, Hangout chats with history turned on, Google Talk chats that are on the record and Google Groups.
Cloud service providers have a vast number of security controls in place, including encryption and the ability for customers to set their own rules for who can and can’t access the data. But there are some measures you can take personally to help keep your data as secure as possible.
WordPress is a fantastic Content Management System (CMS) to manage any website but like any good software it has regular updates for functionality and security. The updates for security are essential to protect your website and keep it away from hackers who would be up to no good. A hacked WordPress site can bring your website down, affect your Google ranking and can be a big job to put right, especially if you do not have adequate backups.
So those updates are important and you do not want to miss them. This is where the amazing If This Then That service IFTTT (get a free account if you have not already) can come to the rescue and text you when a new WordPressw update is released. AS IFTTT works with many services so you could have an email or tweet to update you as well but I like the text update for this. To get a text when WordPress updates use the IFTTT recipe below:
The OutserveWeb Quick Tip
Problem – WordPress Updates are important!
Solution – use IFTTT to remind you.
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton