This video explores the Office 365 updates for June of 2017, helping you get the most out of your investment in Office 365. June’s updates focus on SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote,Office 365 ProPlus and more.
Most businesses, self-employed people and landlords will be required to manage their tax affairs digitally by 2020. This will involve updating HMRC at least quarterly via their digital tax account. The new measures will not apply, however, to individuals in employment or to pensioners, unless they have a secondary income of more than £10,000 per annum. But what are the timescales and when will it affect you?
April 2018 for income tax and National Insurance Contribution (NICs) if your turnover is over the VAT threshold of £85,000 pa.
The government is transforming the tax system and making it digital. The aim is to reduce burdens for taxpayers and build a transparent and accessible tax system. This new system is called Making Tax Digital.
The plan is that by 2020, businesses and individual taxpayers will be able to register, file, pay and update all their information online. They will be able to do this at any time of day or night, all year round.
So what does Making Tax Digital (MTD) mean for you?
Google Wave was released, initially to a small group, with great excitement and descriptions like “Google Wave will replace email”. Since this early release, the software has now gone to a wider audience and there has been much discussion on what Google Wave actually is with many people disagreeing. What we do know. or at least the view at OutserveWeb, is that it Google Wave could have many uses and even at this early stage it looks like it could be a key tool in collaborative working for teams.
Although Google Wave is being released slowly by invite only (similar to how Gmail was originally) which itself creates buzz and excitement Google Wave will be free and the majority of the product will be open source and available to run on your own server if required.
This short video is a great introduction to Google Wave:
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton