Xero is a fantastic tool when used to its full potential. But are you seeing these benefits for your business? Or do you have a sneaking suspicion that you are not making the most of what Xero has to offer?
Automating our business processes is generally good, right? Automation saves us time and effort, reduces costs, increases productivity, helps prevent human error and ensures consistency of output. However, there are a couple of potential automation disasters to avoid.
First in line to take up the government’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) initiative are small businesses, self-employed people, among which are landlords with a rental income above £10,000. In practice, this means that landlords will have digital tax accounts and will be required to file online at least quarterly. The timetable for implementation is as […]
Float is cash flow forecasting tool that’s great for business owners, finance departments and accountants alike.
Float integrates seamlessly with Xero and you can use it to:
– Model short and long term cash flow using ‘scenarios’
– Create budgets
– Get a detailed view of incomings and outgoings
– Track performance
People have busy lives and it can sometimes take days to get a client’s signature on a paper document. This, coupled with the time it takes to actually organise a client’s attendance at your office to sign, can significantly hold up proceedings.
DocuSign is an electronic signature app that provides a simple way for clients to sign and return documents from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Shopify is a hosted ecommerce platform that can use to create a web store quickly and easily. You don’t need any technical knowledge or high costs. Your web store can also be customised to reflect the look and feel of your brand.
One of the biggest advantages of project management software WorkflowMax is that it allows you to be completely on top of things so that nothing slips through the net.
Cloud service providers have a vast number of security controls in place, including encryption and the ability for customers to set their own rules for who can and can’t access the data. But there are some measures you can take personally to help keep your data as secure as possible.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is asking businesses and individuals to interact with HMRC digitally. As well as having a digital tax account, customers will use digital record keeping software that is linked directly to HMRC systems.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is coming and a large percentage of business owners and individuals are not aware how the changes will affect them. We run through the facts.
01785 244 080
0121 288 6778
The Digital Hub, Schott House, Drummond Road, Stafford, ST16 3EL
Outserve Limited registered in England and Wales
Reg. no. 6648132 | VAT no GB 935 8635 85
Reg. Address: 5 Yelverton Ave, Stafford. ST17 0HE
- Integrate your WordPress website with your CRM (Customer...November 2, 2014 - 9:38 pm
- 5 Steps to Improving Inventory ManagementSeptember 29, 2015 - 4:08 pm
- 23% of the web runs WordPressNovember 5, 2014 - 10:26 am
- Stats on the Internet and eCommerce from the Office of National...November 7, 2014 - 10:11 am
- […] If you’re looking for a professional to...June 27, 2017 - 11:47 am by How Stockist for B2B eCommerce works with your Shopify, Unleashed and Xero eCommerce workflow - Stockist
- Great post - thanks Phil - my tickets are booked :-)November 1, 2015 - 9:55 pm by Stuart Walton
- Useful advice for my retail and manufacturing clients Phil....October 1, 2015 - 4:29 pm by Paul W
- Great article - thanks for sharing Phil. Another great...September 30, 2015 - 6:23 am by Stuart Walton