In light of our 10-year anniversary, we have put together a list of 10 things we want to do over the coming year in order to both support our community and maintain the well-being of our team!
- Litter pick on our business park
- Mud run in aid of Cancer Research UK
- Volunteering at a Parkinson’s support group in Stafford
- Team Lego build challenge
- National Three Peaks Challenge
- Collection of food items for homelessness charity, House of Bread
- 24-hour live stream gaming challenge for Cancer Research UK
- Lunchtime walks
- Cake sale in our office buildings in aid of The Samaritans
- Reduction of plastic use in the office
Some of these things we have already started, such as preparations for the National Three Peaks Challenge, which Phil is undertaking twice, once on 8th September as a driver for his climbing team and then again (this time as a climber) in the spring. Go Phil! Read about this challenge here.