In light of our 10-year anniversary we have put together a list of 10 things we want to do over the coming year in order to both support our community and maintain the well-being of our team!
- Litter pick on our business park
- Mud run in aid of Cancer Research UK
- Volunteering at a Parkinson’s support group in Stafford
- Team Lego build challenge
- National Three Peaks Challenge
- Collection of food items for homelessness charity, House of Bread
- 24-hour live stream gaming challenge for Cancer Research UK
- Lunchtime walks
- Cake sale in our office buildings in aid of The Samaritans
- Reduction of plastic use in the office
Some of these things we have already started, such as preparations for the National Three Peaks Challenge, which Phil is undertaking twice – once on 8th September as a driver for his climbing team and then again (this time as a climber) in the spring. Go Phil! Read about this challenge here.