Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant
30 hours per week – can be flexible around 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday.
Total hours per week:
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Setting up and managing web based client systems for clients
- Producing web content for clients to drive traffic towards the web site
- Create social media content and manage platforms to promote the companies clients and increase traffic volume
- Produce email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- WordPress management, support and maintenance
- Campaign management
- Marketing strategy documents
- Copywriting (e.g. blog posts, web pages)
- Admin including: Recording time accurately on a daily basis on client project and tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Basic marketing skills/experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Enthusiastic, positive person, self-motivated
- Strong interest in marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with customers professionally in person and over the telephone
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
To progress to the level 4 Digital Marketing apprenticeship and to continue to build a career in marketing within the business as a permanent employee.
Things to consider
The Current National Minimum Wage (ANMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. After the 1st April 2019 the minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 years old and £8.21 for 25 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.