[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” custom_class=”]
One of the biggest advantages of project management software WorkflowMax is that it allows you to be completely on top of things so that nothing slips through the net. Here’s how:
- You can see all your due dates and milestones in your calendar. WorkflowMax integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal and Mozilla Sunbird so that all task and job due dates and milestone automatically sync with your calendar.
- You can manage all your jobs without ever missing a deadline. WorkflowMax shows you in real time how much time you have spent on a job and how this compares with the time you quoted for the job. It also tracks how jobs are progressing so that you can identify and resolve any issues that are slowing things down. In addition, automatic reminders reduce the risk of human error and prevent you from missing deadlines.
- When it comes to new leads, the Lead Manager feature lets you set reminders for follow-up calls, helping you to win more business.
- What’s more, custom fields allow you to add whatever information you need to about a lead (or client) so that you have something you can ask them about when you next call them (favourite football team, for example). This helps to build stronger relationships.
- WorkflowMax is a cloud-based system, meaning that you can access it from anywhere and keep your business running even when you are out and about. Send out quotes and invoices from home, your client’s offices or on the road. The new native iOS app has made this even easier – and there’s an Android app coming soon.
WorkflowMax keeps you informed about all the important things you need to do to keep your business running smoothly on a day-to-day level and also to help it grow to reach your goals. If you would like to know how to get started with WorkflowMax, please get in touch. Or for more information about what WorkflowMax can do for your business, please click here.
[av_social_share title=’Share this entry’ style=” buttons=” share_facebook=” share_twitter=” share_pinterest=” share_gplus=” share_reddit=” share_linkedin=” share_tumblr=” share_vk=” share_mail=”][/av_social_share]