Client Relationship Management
Capsule CRM – Contact Management
Get all your key information on prospects in one place:
- Share contacts with your team ensuring you all have a single up-to-date view of the contacts.
- Categorise contacts using tags that you define and that are relevant to your business such as lead, customer, vendor etc. You can even customise Capsule to record additional information when a tag is applied. e.g. lead source when a person is tagged as a lead.
- Easily add notes about conversations you’ve had, meeting outcomes, how the contact is known to you etc.
- Track all email communications by sending emails from Outlook or any email client into Capsule. The email becomes part of the contact’s history along with attachments so it’s easily available in one place. Capsule will automatically create a new contact for you if it doesn’t find a match in your account.
- Attach documents, agreements, proposals and other files.
- Import contacts from Outlook, Gmail, vCard, spreadsheets and any CSV file.
Browser and Mobile:
Capsule CRM – Pipeline management
Use Capsule to track proposals and other opportunities.
- Share opportunities with your team to enable easy collaboration.
- Get a quick summary of opportunities on the go via the sales dashboard including potential values, where they’re up to and what needs to be done next.
- Keep track of where each opportunity is at, using milestones such as prospect -> meeting -> proposal -> won etc. Each milestone is linked with a success factor that is used to forecast potential sales revenues. Capsule includes a standard set of milestones or you can configure your own.
- Keep track of the history of an opportunity by adding notes and attaching documents.
- Generate reports and extracts from the pipeline using configurable filters.