Cloud Application Consultant
Working week35 hours per week
DistanceSchott House, Astonfields Stafford but with requirements to visit client premises
Purpose of the Job
To implement, integrate and support business applications for clients (to include applications such as Xero and associated add-ons), plus administration tasks related to client work.
You will be required to setup and integrate client systems and provide ongoing system support.
You will be required to professionally communicate with clients electronically (email etc). phone and face to face both at the office(s) of Outserve Limited and, as required, at a client’s premises and report on the progress of client projects on a regular basis.
- Xero implementation, integration and support
- Xero 3rd Party addons implementation, integration and support (e.g. receipt bank)
- Unleashed stock management software implementation, integration and support
- Shopify ecommerce platform implementation, integration and support
- CRM (Capsule, Solve) implementation, integration and support
- Telephone, Email and Remote support of client software systems
- Administration tasks
- Duties as assigned
You will take an active role in ensuring that OutserveWeb customers receive outstanding customer care and support by ongoing improvement and regularly taking customer feedback. You may also need to supervise and/or provide technical direction of more junior members or staff work experience participants, volunteers, with responsibility for quality of work.
You will also take responsibility for continuing self-development and participate in training and development activities. The post holder may be required to vary working times to cover the needs of the business and the duties of other staff as and when required i.e. attending evening meetings, breakfast events, weekend events and covering staff absences. The role is predominantly office based but there will be requirements to attend client sites and other external events. Some home working may be possible or required.
Requirements and prospectsEssential Requirements
- IT Literate – having a good level of IT and web knowledge and use skills
- Problem Solving
- Project management
- Ability to learn new skills and products
- Bookkeeping and basic accounts
- Well-developed interpersonal and social skills
- Self-confident and self-assured, without being domineering or strident
- High standards of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work as a member of a team and also on their own initiative
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and solutions orientated approach
- Flexible mind-set including an agile personality that enjoys and thrives in the dynamic and multi-tasked environment of a small Company
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical reasoning
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Xero (accounts software)
- Unleashed (stock and warehouse management)
- Shopify (ecommerce)
- Woocommerce (ecommerce)
- Prospectsoft (CRM)
- Capsule CRM (CRM)
- Sage Line 50
- Any other Sage 100, 200, 1000
- Access Accounts
- SAP Business One
- Any other accounts systems
- Any CRM System
- Any ecommerce system
- Any stock and warehouse management system
- Any business intelligence or reporting systems e.g Microsoft BI, Tableau etc
- A good basic level of Maths and English.
- Ideally all candidates will have at least 5 GCSE’s or O Levels at C or above.
- Further and Education is not required but will be taken into consideration.
|Experience||Business Software implementation||Xero, WorkflowMax, Capsule CRM|
|Skills||IT Literate, Problem Solving, Project Management, Ability to learn new skills and products, Bookkeeping and basic accounts||Email/Google Apps, CMS/WordPress, Advanced Accounting, Job Costing|
|Qualifications||Maths/English C or above||Degree or Higher Level Education|