Software Implementation Consultant
Starting salary of between £19,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
35 hours per week
Schott House, Astonfields Stafford but with requirements to visit client premises
- You will be required to identify, setup and integrate client cloud software systems using native and third-party connectors based on a systems assessment of the client’s system architecture, providing a streamlined solution for your client
- You will be required to have a basic knowledge of, or learn about traditional or legacy accounting software applications that will be used for export/migration operations such as Sage
- You will be working with a range of leading cloud software including Xero, Shopify, Woo Commerce, Unleashed, and Magento, as well other less popular cloud software
- You will be required to have an understanding of data structures and knowledge of Excel, and relational databases
- You will project manage the implementation of new systems, liaising regularly with clients at senior levels including MD’s, FD’s and business owners to gain a full understanding of requirements and to formulate the best setup for their specific needs
- You will be responsible for managing your own workload with the support of your colleagues and collaborating with other areas of the business to deliver your projects effectively and efficiently.
- You will regularly work with large amounts of client data, perform data analysis/cleaning, identify anomalies and smarter ways of working
- Provide ongoing support remotely and on site, trouble shoot and solve problems often under pressure
- Related administration activities and support
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in data analysis (of large volumes of data), identifying anomalies, a great eye for detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Experience of software implementation, ideally cloud based solutions such as Xero, Shopify and Unleashed or evidence of implementing cloud-based accounting and inventory management software solutions
- Great IT knowledge, and understanding of relational data
- The desire and commitment to learn on and off the job to further knowledge in cloud software functionality and integration potential
- Solid understanding of the finance function within a business. A background in finance or accountancy would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You must be confident to engage and work with senior management and business owners
- Basic understanding of e-commerce
- Creative problem solver and can-do attitude, and ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Excellent time and task management skills, including the ability to work under pressure
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle
In return we will offer a rewarding career and great working environment to develop in.
OutserveWeb Limited – Company Information
OutserveWeb is a small, agile client focused cloud computing consultancy based in Stafford, serving the needs of clients throughout the West Midlands and beyond.
We differentiate ourselves from other software based companies through our passion and knowledge of new technologies, and the impact and benefits they will have on businesses.
Our philosophy, as a leading software consultancy company, is that IT software should enable our clients to do more with less.
OutserveWeb provides a complete range of integrated software solutions to e-commerce and manufacturing businesses to provide them with complete end-to-end stock and order processing.
OutserveWeb is a Partner with:
The most important attributes for any OutserveWeb team member are:
- Positive attitude
- Professional approach to dealing with clients
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Flexibility, including the willingness to learn new skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to document systems and processes