CLOUD APPLICATION SOFTWARE APPRENTICE
Working week30 hours per week – can be flexible around 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday.
Total hours per week:30.00
Apprenticeship duration12 months
Apprenticeship levelAdvanced Level Apprenticeship
This is fantastic opportunity to be part of a small and growing team at the beginning of a new and exciting industry. Cloud business applications are changing the way small and medium businesses are able to start successfully and grow. By being an adaptable member of the team and wanting to learn new skills this apprentice role will provide the training, experience and skills to set you on the road in this exciting and growing IT sector.
The main Purpose of the Job is to assist in the implementation, integration and support of business applications for clients (to include applications such as Xero, Unleashed, Shopify and associated add-ons).
Full training will be given and the main duties will include:
- Assisting in the setup and customer systems
- Where applicable add to the company’s quality management and business operational procedures
- Communicating with customers by email, telephone and face to face including at the customer’s premises
- Reporting to the Head of Business Applications on the progress of work
- Assisting with Cloud Software Integration
- Assisting with Cloud Software implementation
- Reporting on the data reporting design
- Providing Telephone, Email and Remote support of customer software systems
- General basic administration tasks for the Business Applications department
- Ensuring a professional and friendly service when liaising with all customers
Requirements and prospects
- Self Motivated, enthusiastic and excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to use own initiative, work as a team and seeks to exceed expectations
- Methodical, able to problem solve, meet deadlines
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Customer focused
- Strong IT interest and technology
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
To progress to level 4 and to become a permanent member of the team, taking on more responsibility.
Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.