Unleashed, import your data, train your staff and provide 24/7 support.
We can also integrate Unleashed with your other systems so that they work seamlessly together, saving you time and money. These systems include, for example, Xero cloud accounting and Shopify ecommerce platform.
With Unleashed stock management system, you can:
- See stock levels and availability allowing you to plan and make the best decisions for your business
- Control all sales and purchase orders to ensure an efficient flow of stock throughout your business
- Track batches and serial numbers
- See actual profits across your product range to see where the real money is made in your business
- Perform fast and efficient stock takes
- Keep your accounts up to date with real time stock valuation updates for both Xero and Quickbooks
- Integrate to your web store to have complete control of your online orders
For more information about our inventory management service, click here
Click below to find out more about Unleashed for your business
Unleashed enables companies to take their business-to-business (B2B) sales online instead of dealing with orders manually. This brings several benefits for growing businesses:
- Costly errors that are common with phone orders are minimised
- Sales processes that used to be manual are fully automated, improving efficiency
- Time wasted on entering orders can be spent growing their customer base
Plus, it offers a massively improved buying experience for your customers. With the Unleashed B2B store, customers can place orders and reorders, check their order status, and see what stock is available — without having to pick up the phone.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY.
Unleashed & Xero Streamline Order Process for Canoe Specialists
Based in Dublin, Ireland, Progressive Distribution Adventure Sports are a specialist canoe and kayak outfitters – they also offer courses, along with equipment rental and demo equipment. Company Manager, Shane Cronin, has extensive knowledge and experience of the paddling industry from both a coaching/instruction point of view and his experience of using, selling and contributing to the design of many products over the years.