Xero Expenses: Beautiful Accounting Software
“We’ve listened closely and taken on your feedback. And we’re now going to keep classic Expense Claims running as well as rolling out the new Xero Expenses function, so if you and your clients have used the classic Expense Claims within the last six months you can continue using it for the foreseeable future.” -Xero
This is brilliant news from Xero! Their Classic Expenses software was incredibly popular and they have decided not to phase it out! This means we can continue using the existing software.
With the recently released Xero Expenses, a new version of Classic Expense Claims, Xero have also introduced a free trial period until 28 September 2018 for clients who subscribed to a Business Edition plan before 10 July 2018.
“The Xero community has spoken”-Xero
What is Xero Expenses?
With the new Expenses feature, employees can capture receipts and submit claims for their work expenses with their mobile device.
- In the classic expense claims feature employees add receipts manually in Xero.
- Expense claims are reviewed and approved by a user with the required user role.
- Employees can capture receipts and submit claims for their work expenses with iOS and Android devices.
- Authorised approvers can review and approve expense claims, manage, pay and report on them.
- Administrators can separate claims into itemised lines to charge multiple accounts within one receipt.
- Expense claims in foreign currencies are made easier by Xero Expenses.
- The new Expenses feature means you can create expenses in multiple currencies in all business edition versions of Xero.
- You can also add a currency that isn’t in your Xero organisation. Expenses will convert it to your base currency as soon as it’s submitted, and will create a base currency bill once approved.
Why should you use Xero Expenses?
Expense claims are an administrative burden for all businesses. What should be a simple task of reimbursing employees can quickly slide into a paper-filled back-office nightmare, combat this by using Xero Expenses.
Save time, effort and processing costs. Get your expenses under control.
Xero Expenses works seamlessly with Xero accounting, it has all the tools and insights small businesses need to easily and efficiently track and manage expense claims.
- Eliminate hidden costs
Reduce data entry and streamline everything from submitting expenses through to reconciling transactions.
- Better visibility
See all the most important information at a glance so you always know where your expenses and cash flow stand.
- Enables growth
Access valuable real-time reporting and powerful analytics to monitor patterns, plan ahead and make fast, informed decisions.
- Gain more control
Set company and user-level permissions to give complete control of who can view, submit, and approve or pay an expense claim.
- Submit with just a photo
Capture costs as they happen from your mobile phone or tablet and keep everyone up to date with push notifications.
- Manage everything in Xero
One login, no double-handling, and real-time tracking help you and your team manage expenses from anywhere.
Xero Expenses, beautiful, seamless accounting software.
Xero has launched a new Expenses feature for all Xero Standard or Premium Business edition subscriptions.
These are the fantastic features that come with Xero Expenses:
- Auto receipt scanning
- Integrated accounting
- Insights and analytics
- Multi-currency processing
- iOS and Android apps
- Push notifications
- Flexible user permissions
- Assign expenses to projects
- Multiple line items
- Tracking categories
- Expense labeling
Use Xero Expenses to ensure all your important expenses information is kept organised and in one central place.